FLAT N FAST 100 - Saturday 2nd June 2018
It really is a must do ride, the feedback we get tells us this and entries go very fast so be sure to enter early!
New for 2018 is the ‘short’ route of 25 Miles, this route doesn’t have a feed stop on the road but the price includes hot food and a cuppa on return.
There will be free photos to download from Adie’s Photography, a top local cycling photographer.
We hope that after you’ve tried the Flat n Fast 100 you’ll be hooked on our value for money sportives where a great day out on the bike is all that matters.
Online entry closes at midnight on 30th May.
Before entering any of our events, please read our
Sportive Rules, Terms & Conditions
(Just 5 minutes off the M18 Jct 6)
6.45 AM – Registration Opens
7.25AM – Event Safety Briefing
7.30 AM – Riders Using Time Trial Bikes set off first due to safety reasons
7.40 AM – 100 Mile Riders Start
8.25 AM – Event Safety Briefing
8.30 AM – 65 Mile Riders Start
8.55 AM – 25 Mile Riders Start
Thank you to all the riders who have given us some great feedback on the 2016 Flat n Fast.
We’ve included just a small selection here but you can read all of the reviews at
- My first sportive and what a fabulous introduction. I now officially have the bug! Can’t wait for the next one.
- Fantastic day, race packs and communication excellent prior to the event. All the staff friendly and helpful. Feed stations had everything required. Well worth the money and already signed up for the next two. Well done to Matt and his team.
- My first 100 mile cycle ride, I would highly recommend this event to 100 virgins. The direction signs were fantastic which meant I could enjoy the ride without worrying about taking a wrong turning. No queues for the women’s toilets, what a bonus!
- Really enjoyed the sportive. Great atmosphere as always with Sportive HQ. Excellent value. Pleased the chip timing cards were upgraded. Thanks for another great day out.
- Was so well set up and easy to register once you got there. The feed stops on route were excellent and much needed.The mechanic at the 2nd food stop was brilliant, very knowledgeable and helpful. The route was really well signposted and passed through some lovely villages and countryside. The cost of this event suited my pocket, very reasonable. I absolutely loved it and would definitely do this again, and would consider other run by the same people.
- My first sportive, my first 100 miles, thoroughly enjoyed the day, well organised and well signed.
- Great event, everything from registering to riding was straightforward & well organised, and fantastic value for money!
- Best sportive I’ve ever done. Great day out. Nice price, great value.
- Fantastic event, very well run, will definitely do again.
- The whole experience was fantastic, from the day we entered up until we got in the car homeward bound, whether you’re a nervous beginner or experienced rider the whole day was first class.
100 Mile Route
We deliver this course with a little ‘speed bump’ in the middle to keep you on your toes! There are two feed stations on the course. The first feed station providing sandwiches, crisps, fruit, cake and tea or coffee as well as the usual SIS top ups. the second feed station has cake, more Haribo, bananas, tea or coffee and more SIS.
It’s a great course to achieve your personal best at this distance, we hope to see some sub 5 hour times, will it be you?
65 Mile Route
The 65 Mile route has one feed station at the half way point, shared with the 100 mile route providing sandwiches, crisps, fruit, cake, tea or coffee and SIS top ups.
The Short 25 Mile Route
This Pactimo Continental Standard Short Sleeve Jersey is great quality. It is classed as a race fit jersey (quite tight) so if you want something a little looser then go one size up.