- The promoter is: Matthew Porter T/A Sportive HQ whose registered office is 12 Janesway, Kippax, Leeds W.Yorks LS25 7LS.
- Sportive HQ personnel, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with our competitions or helping to set them up shall not be permitted to win any prizes although all are actively encouraged to participate.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- The winner will be randomly drawn on the date started on the social media platform.
- Sportive HQ reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Sportive HQ is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with any of our challenges.
- No cash alternative to any prizes will be offered. Any prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Privacy & Cookies Policy