I have read the rules (which includes wearing a helmet) and understand the nature of this event. I agree that I enter at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. I therefore do not hold Sportive HQ Limited or any of its agents responsible for any damage or injury sustained to me or my property during the event.
What Information We Publish
In order that Sportive HQ may organise an event it is necessary to publish results and reports relating to that event. This information is published on the event websites and third-party platforms. You may be personally identifiable from these results and reports that are often widely seen though a variety of medias including printed magazines, television and social media.
- Publication of results: Participation in an event will cause the creation of a result. Results are published publicly and may include information such as a disqualification, retirement, or penalties awarded against you. Results are a historical record of your participation in an event and are contextual to the other participants and therefore it is not possible to remove someone from the results on the basis that they do not want this information shared publicly. If you do not want to be in the results, do not enter the event.
- Publication of GPS Tracking Data: Participation in an event may cause the creation of a precise GPS log of your location and movements throughout the event. The GPS data is published publicly and may include information such as a disqualification, retirement, or penalties awarded against you. GPS data is a historical record of your participation in an event and is contextual to the other participants and therefore it is not possible to remove someone from the GPS data on the basis that they do not want this information shared publicly. If you do not want to feature in the GPS record of the event, do not enter the event.
- Media Reporting: Participation in an event is likely to cause you to be written about, photographed or filmed in event related media. If you do not want to be specifically featured in event related media, please indicate this to Sportive HQ before the event. It is not possible to prevent participants featuring in ambient media coverage of the event. If you do not want to risk being seen in ambient media coverage of the event, do not enter the event.
Minimum Age Restriction
All riders must be at least 18 years old on the day of the event.
It is a condition of entry that each rider presents an official form photographic id at registration e.g passport or photo driving licence. If you are not able to provide this at registration then you will not be able to ride in the event.
Cycles and Kit:
Sportive HQ Ltd takes no responsibility for the security / storage of any participants cycle / personal items / or equipment associated with a cycle.
All bookings for coach transfers, camping and bike boxes must be completed online before 15th May for C2C in a Day.
Refunds and Transfers:
The following terms apply to individual entries. Terms for group entries are communicated directly with the group organiser.
In the event of you wishing to cancel your entry for the Coast to Coast in a Day the following refunds apply:
- Up to 20th December refund minus £10
- Up to 1st April 75% refund minus £10
- Up to 15th May 50% refund minus £10
- After 15th May no refund. This is regardless of medical condition / family situation / number of pies eaten in preceding month.
Transfers can not be made to any other rider.